cımō brings you the latest in voice-activated, hands-free, remote collaboration and data capture technology with the world’s first pocket-sized wearable computer, extending the reach and capabilities of your workforce and turning any user with a cımō headset into a virtual expert.
AR / AI applications
that is drop, dust, and water resistant and can be easily cleaned with alcohol wipes
Real time collaboration
through video and voice chat and Advanced AI-powered decision support empowers users to work smarter, faster and safer
Two high resolution cameras
improve the user’s field of view and allow users and collaborators to view from multiple angles and zoom in and out
allows users and viewers to quickly focus on objects and task at hand
Lightweight compact design
that fits comfortably in your pocket
with fingerprint recognition technology for user authentication
Extended battery pack
Capacity: Internal 750 mAh Li-Ion, rechargeable, attaches to additional battery pack
Intuitive voice controls
and easy-to-use interface enables total hands-free operation
to enterprise systems, 200+ Android apps, and third-party IoT devices and wearables
Healthcare workers are in short
supply and the needs of patients continue to escalate. Utilizing cimō allows teams to intelligently triage patients and enables advanced practitioners to be guided by remote specialists to ensure patients receive the best care wherever they are, whenever
they need it.
cımō improves communication
and collaboration by creating a digitally-enabled workforce. Teams can collaborate in real time to make faster and more informed decisions, resulting in increased productivity and lower costs. cımō can be used across a range of industries empowering frontline workers from the field to the operating room.
Core Platform & Functions
- Operating System: Android 10 + Infinity OS hands-free interface
- Chipset: 2.0 GHz 8-core Qualcomm®
- SnapdragonTM 662 with Kryo 260 CPU, Adreno 610 GPU — OpenGL ES 3.2 & OpenCL 2.0
- Languages Supported: English, Chinese, other languages optional
- Memory: 32 GB Internal Storage /3 GB RAM
- Included Applications: Document Navigator, Barcode Scanner, Camera, Media Player, Settings, Language Selector, System Wireless Upgrade
- Bluetooth: BT 5.0 LE
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac – 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Capacity: Internal 750 mAh Li-Ion, rechargeable, attaches to additional battery pack
- Battery Life: 3 hours (single battery), full shift (8 hrs) with extended 3000mAh battery pack
- Weight: 155g
- Ruggedization: IP66 rating,
- 1.5 meter drop
- Operating Temperature, Humidity: -20°C to +50°C, 5% to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Dedicated Keys: Power button (with integrated fingerprint sensor) and programmable — Up button, Down button, Left button, Right button
- Interface: 3.5mm audio, Type-C USB 3.0
- Boom Arm: Six dimensions of adjustability for all head sizes and supports left or right eye display. Foldable to easily carry or put in pocket.
- Parameter: 20° field-of-view, 24-bit color LCD, outdoor visibility
- Resolution: WVGA (854x480)
- IMU: 9-DOF (3-axis accelerometer, magnetometer, and gyroscope), light sensor
- Microphones: 4 digital microphones with active noise cancellation. Accurate voice recognition even in 90 dBA of typical industrial noise.
- Speaker: Internal 90 dBA loudspeaker
- Camera: Main camera — 16 MP 4-axis optical image stabilization, PDAF with LED flashlight; laser spotlight. Front camera 8 MP, real 1st field view, see through view
- Video: Supports 1080p @60fps. Video stabilization. Codecs: VP8, VP9, H.264, H.265 HEVC
- USB3.0 Type-C charging cable
- Industrial power pack
- Helmet clip
- Hard hat
- Professional semi-rigid carrying case
- USB to type 3.0 adapter
The history of head-mounted interactive cameras
Stretching from Kopin's
pioneering efforts in 1985 to the emergence of Moziware in recent
years, showcases a remarkable evolution at the intersection of
technology and human experience. From the early use of head-mounted
displays in military applications to the rise of action cameras, virtual
reality headsets, and smart glasses, these devices have progressed
significantly. Moziware, in particular, represents a recent development
in creating fashionable smart glasses with integrated cameras, bridging
the gap between functionality and style.
Kopin (NASDAQ: KOPN) is the world leader in micro-display technology, powering a generation of head- mounted displays and smart glasses.
With an exclusive license to Kopin's Golden-I Infinity IP, mōziware launches the world's first pocket-sized wearable computer for frontline workers.